RWIND Simulation - Hamburg Elbphilharmonie in Wind Tunnel触手辱美女禁地产卵 触手辱美女禁地产卵 ,校花系列第92部分阅读 校花系列第92部分阅读 ,美国一级黄一片一 美国一级黄一片一
Knowledge Base Articles
Wind Loads on a Tall Building触手辱美女禁地产卵 触手辱美女禁地产卵 ,校花系列第92部分阅读 校花系列第92部分阅读 ,美国一级黄一片一 美国一级黄一片一The following study compares the wind pressure on a tall building obtained by RWIND Simulation with the results published by Dagnew et al. at the 11th Americas Conference on Wind Engineering in June 2009.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
- Which packages are available for the Geo-Zone Tool?
- Is it possible to also access the online service "Geo-Zone Tool: Snow, Wind, and Seismic Zone Maps" digitally via an API or a web service?
- How do I determine wind loads on structures of any shape?
- The building that I calculate is located in the North German Plain. How can I consider the increased snow load?
- Is it also possible to integrate the Geo-Zone tool for the load determination into a web service (API)? What are the conditions?
- How do I calculate a snow load by a zip code (ZIP)?
- Can I also generate a wind load on roof overhangs using the load generator?
- How do I combine the effects of the wind load acting on a guyed mast, which consists of mean wind loading and a patch load, according to the standard EN 1993‑3‑1 B.126.96.36.199 (1)?
- Can I also use the wind load generator for open buildings?
- Is it possible to generate wind loads according to DIN EN 13782 with this program?